Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The Wraith and the Minion

Short post here, this is just dedicated to the Wraith and Maestro pet minion animations.


The Wraith was especially fun to do due to the fact that he has no lower body. I wanted to really embody him to being inhuman, with a ghost-like movement to him as well as saying boldly "I am evil." His presence meant a lot so he was made to be large with long skeletal limbs. I tried to also make it as anatomically accurate as I could aside from his spine. Originally his spine was going to be used as sort of like a scorpion tail, but my rigging skills limited me unfortunately. If and when I get better, he may make his dark return...


The Minion was pretty easy to do honestly. My rig allowed me to squash and stretch his mouth to how I wanted, but one sure limit was how I rigged his legs. This rig was made before the Wraith or the Unreal Engine rigs so it has some mistakes here and there. 






No comments:

Post a Comment