Monday, November 14, 2016

Femme Fatale

Working off the female base model I made and making changes as time went on, each project made a new iteration of head and body. The Femme Fatale was born on a whim to try to create something that looked Pixar-esque. Its a difficult job for sure though. I personally like the head, but in hindsight, the body could use some work, namely the arms. I took body inspiration from some characters from The Incredibles. The character Mirage was very stickly and long and tall, while Mrs. Incredible had a very shapely body. Both were primary inspirations for this character.









When I finished this, I got the idea for a male partner for her, to make sort of a spy duo. Having the body shape of Mr. Incredible and the personality and brains of Krunk from Emperor's New Groove, he would be dumb clumsy partner to the Femme Fatale, portrayed as having everything in her head screwed on right with a body to match.
I think I got halfway into his base model before I abandoned the project in favor of a new idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment