Monday, November 14, 2016

Raining Frogs

With all the Zbrush sketches of the time out of the way, I went about and started making a human female base model and one of the first things I did was a simple civilian teenage girl. Nothing major, nothing spectacular.



During class, I usually finished my work quickly cause I was more experienced in 3D than other students. This led to having more free time to spend on individual projects. I had the idea to do a quick model of an animal. I chose a frog. I'm not entirely sure why I chose a frog, just that a frog came out what I was modelling. I was even able to rig it roughly with the Biped system in 3DS Max (a frog with a human biped skeletal system looked very creepy, especially with a human head as the head bone). I made a short animation of it just idling but unfortunately I cannot find that file. I know I probably have it on a drive I used for school, but I do not have the file readily available. In other words, I am lazy.
However, I went further and combined this project with a character I had been working on. Using the first female base (above) along with the frogs, I made this: Raining Frogs.











In hindsight, why would she be wearing her earphones like that outside her hoodie?

No comments:

Post a Comment