Monday, November 14, 2016

Been a long time...

It certainly has been a very long time since I've updated this blog. I've done tons of projects since I have last updated and so I hope to update with a couple individual posts leading up to now. I will post chronologically.
Without further ado:



This head was done shortly after my last post, I think I had a need to do some witches. Witch designs really inspire me. While I do like mages and wizards and that kind of fantasy theme, warlocks and witches (and not the Disney green hooked nose kind) have some really neat concepts and ideas going with them that can range from Harry Potter universe simplicity to cutesy Anime gothic themes. And its better when it can also be combined with steampunk or technology to create one of my favorite ideas: the "technomage". More on that idea later...







Another Zbrush sketch, this was mostly just messing around with various tools I wasn't used to using, namely ZSpheres.

No comments:

Post a Comment