Monday, November 14, 2016

Scylla

During school, I played games. Who doesn't? And like many people my age, I played MOBAs. If you don't know what a MOBA is, think League of Legends or DOTA2. However, my MOBA game was Smite, a game that featured a 3rd person perspective, a MOBA style gametype with other gametypes, using the pantheons of gods from cultures around the world (No, you can't play as Jesus...*yet*)
While I have moved on from Smite to playing other current games like Overwatch, I have spent a good amount of time on a fan art project of one of the gods I played in Smite: Scylla. She was shown to be a little girl with a bad temper and a concept that was closer to Lovecraft with her wolf...snake things...to be a part of her lower body, similar to other half-human races of the Greek mythology.

I submitted this to the Smite Community Art contest (?) and it was so well received that...

It became Fan Art of the Year 2014!!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment