Monday, October 31, 2011

Full Hollow Ichigo Part 1

Moving right along here. My next project is, from what I think, the most badass character from the manga/anime Bleach: Full Hollow Ichigo (he doesn't have an official name but that is what the fanbase calls him). For short: Hichigo.







Yeah something like that. What will be accomplished? Hair, clothes, and more. I has saids it. I shalls doo eet.

So far: The mask, Tensa Zangetsu sword, and the basic of the basic body. The body right now is so ugly, it would crack your monitor if I put it up. It might break Blogger, who knows? However, the mask and sword are different stories.





The sword has been tested for rigging. The chain still might be a little big, but I wanted it to be noticed. Once the body is done, I will test some moar.

No comments:

Post a Comment